Sign in to follow this  

BUY FS9 FS 2004 COF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If adminstrators are deleting images. This is from a LEGAL copy purchased from BestBuy. I can even show you the receipt.NOW THEY CAN SAY IT'S AS REAL AS IT GETS!!It was well worth the wait....Clouds, weather, are spectacular and real.. Flying through clouds is just like the real thing.. no joke!!Everything else has been upgraded to.. I have 6X AA and 16X!! AF set, ALL gliders maxed in FS and getting 15-20 FPS! Every possible graphic setting is Completely maxed out with NO tweeeking!! :-) I need to do some fine tuning to get her humming but here is my first flight from KSEA!!!If anybody has suggestions for both driver settings and FS9 setting for the following system PLEASE post, and save me 2 weeks of tweeking. Thank youP4 2.4, 1gig HyperX PC3000, 160GB WD SE 8mb Buffer, Radeon 9800 pr 256mb!!! :)BillyBob

what performance are you getting and in what scenery settings

Guest Ken_Salter

I am removing images because:a) they are too large. 800X600 is the largest we allow.2) screen shots go in the screen shot forum please. The only screen shots allowed in this forum are for questions or problems.I put text in your post twice describing this; I assume you didn't see it.http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"I am the keeper of the cheese; you are the lemon merchant"