Sign in to follow this  

why shipping the 29th July 2003 fs2004COF

If the release date is the 29th July, why is Avsim only shipping on that date. I understand that they are complying with MSOFTS stupid date release that many other retailers and suppliers have ignored, and i'll bet there will be no repocussions as dollars are dollars, but even a nutter would realize that if you ship on a date, that it will be after that date that a consumer will receive it.The Outer Limits? I wish i knew!

Now go play elsewhere.Shipments before the official release date are NOT allowed and WILL be met by penalties which can include blacklisting the company which would prevent that company from being allowed to sell ANY Microsoft product in the future (and possibly any product at all which is distributed through the distribution center supplying that store).Others are taking that risk, hoping Microsoft won't blacklist them (either because they're too big and would cost too much or because they hope to slip through the net claiming the premature shipping was an act of individual employees who will of course be reprimanded).Now if you have nothing constructive to bring in you'd better rant elsewhere.