Sign in to follow this  

MY Traffic 2004...Any Comments

Im thinking of getting it for FS 2004. Is this program as good as some of the other traffic enhancements? Has anyone tried it with 2004 yet. I would like to hear some comments before a buy it. Also, Will it bog down my system more or less than the default traffic?Thanks for any advice.Robert

Guest AJ

Any comprehensive add-on traffic program will bog your system more than the default traffic, if you crank it up to full power. These programs are capable of producing a considerably greater number of flights than the default traffic does. They also have a lot much wider variety of aircraft and p-aint schemes. All thsi is going to use up resources. Of course they can be tuned down by the user as desired.I have not used My Traffic, so I cannot speak to it directly. However, I would suggest that you wait until some of the competing products are ported over to FS2004 and see what people say. In particular, I would encourage you to take a look at Ultimate Traffic. Few competitors offer the level of features and variety that they do. A patch is due out shortly to port it over to Fs2004 and to fix a few problems.I would also suggest that you take a look at Project AI, when they get it working in FS2004. It is a very extensive traffic addon, and it is free :-)In any case, give it a little time. Its still pretty early in the game.Andrew

Thanks for the info.Ill wait and see what develops as you suggest.Rob