Sign in to follow this  
Guest in_04

Question Regarding FSMeteo Use with FS2004

I'm at work now and can't verify till this evening... but have an observation and a question.When using native FS2k4 real weather I see all the various weather activities within the range I have set up in Display Properties. For example, a thunderstorm to the south, clear skies to the east and north and partly cloudy to the west. This is excellent and a huge improvement over earlier FS versions although it is disappointing the weather information from Jeppeson appears to be outdated and only refreshed at the server side once per hour.I tried FSMeteo v5.1 this weekend with FSUIPC v3.01 and noticed that whatever the current reporting station had for weather was populated throughout the entire FS2k4 weather scene. In other words, when it was clear skies locally, it was clear everywhere the eye could see. When cloudy, it was cloudy everywhere you looked. There was no variety of weather situations in any direction. Does this mean we have to select the FSMeteo "download world-wide weather then stay offline" switch to "populate" all the various weather reporting stations within FS2k4?Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated!Doug3.06Ghz P4 533FSB512 MB RAMBUS RAMSony CPD-G410R 19" CRTRadeon 9700 Pro (Not O/C)Catalyst 3.6 DriversSB Audigy 2120 GB ATA Ultra DriveMS Sidewinder Force FB ProWinXP Pro SP1DX 9.0b

Guest in_04

Hi Doug,so far I read the documentation of FSUIPC 3.xx it isn't possible with this utility to set the weather on different stations to different conditions, like the real weather of FS2k4 :-(I wonder if there would be ever a program wich can do this. Currently I think that there is no weather program out there which can show you this effect like the build in weather do.If everyone knows a program that could do this, please post some evidence here.