Sign in to follow this  
Guest wuyiheng

Aerosoft My Trafic, X Traffic, Ultimate Traffic, or Adobe Traffic?

Guest wuyiheng

I have used Ultimate Traffic and Adobe Traffic. The AI planes in Ultimate Traffic look really fake, I don't like them at all. However, AI planes look great in Adobe Traffic, but the problem is that in a lot of Addon Airport (Aerosoft Heathrow, Aerosoft Charles De Gaulle etc.) I can't see any AI planes, although I can see a list of AI planes when I click right button and choose "Traffic", they are just invisible! I don't know if there is a solution for this.I haven't tried any other AI Traffic addons yet, anyone has any recommendations?

Guest firehawk44
I have used Ultimate Traffic and Adobe Traffic. The AI planes in Ultimate Traffic look really fake, I don't like them at all. However, AI planes look great in Adobe Traffic, but the problem is that in a lot of Addon Airport (Aerosoft Heathrow, Aerosoft Charles De Gaulle etc.) I can't see any AI planes, although I can see a list of AI planes when I click right button and choose "Traffic", they are just invisible! I don't know if there is a solution for this.I haven't tried any other AI Traffic addons yet, anyone has any recommendations?
Sounds like an issue with the AI program's AFCAD or there is a conflict with the default AI program. Usually, developers of airport addons add their own AFCAD and make up another trafficAircraft.bgl with their own flight plans. I have the MyTrafficX AI program and in the MyTraffic/scenery folder there are the .bgl's that control the AI for my FSX. Since I didn't want to use any of the default AI program, they renamed the trafficAircraft.bgl to trafficAircraft.bgl.passive so it won't conflict with MyTraffic. The default one is located in your FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery directory. MyTraffic also installed their own AFCAD's in their MyTraffic/Scenery directory which may conflict with other AI programs depending on where MyTraffic is listed in the Scenery Library. I usually go in and rename MyTraffic's AFCAD if there are issues with AI at that airport and it usually fixes the problem. That's all I can suggest. Hope you can figure it out.Best regards,Jim