Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gliviel

Got FS2004 Woot

i`ll start with this note:This system AUTOMATICALLY erases inactive accounts after 90 days of no usage - Inactivity = NO MESSAGES POSTED - You must post a message at least once every 90 daysHOW DO YOU WANT ME TO POSTS MESSAGES WHEN THE FORUM TAKE FOR EVER TO LOAD, IT`S UNBELIEVABLE.....I`M ON CABLE MODEM AND I DO MANY FORUM BUT THIS ONE FOR NOW IS THE WORST :-(And about FS2004 i`m i impress with it, yes it`s running smootly on my system 1.7 ghz, 1 gig DDR Ram, GeForce 4 128 megs TI4200..The clouds hum they are a real improvement that`s for sure but they still don`t beat the clouds of Fly 1 & II and i`m not a a really excited user of Fly i don`t even have it install on my computer for over a year..I still have to experiment but that`s my first impression....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>i`ll start with this note:>>This system AUTOMATICALLY erases inactive accounts after 90>days of no usage - Inactivity = NO MESSAGES POSTED - You must>post a message at least once every 90 days>>HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO POSTS MESSAGES WHEN THE FORUM TAKE FOR>EVER TO LOAD, IT`S UNBELIEVABLE.....I`M ON CABLE MODEM AND I>DO MANY FORUM BUT THIS ONE FOR NOW IS THE WORST :-(Don't be stupid it doesn't take 90 days to load this forum, its usually quite fast but now its been mobbed by people moaning about FS2004

you don't need to shout, we can hear you just fine.

LOL sorry about the shouting hehe..I was a bit frustrated to wait like 3 to 4 minutes to get to one message :-)NP