Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

FS_Meteo 5.1 has stopped working

Guest Stamatis

When I click the "Start" button, it displays the message "Try to connect to server #1..." and nothing happens. Not a single blue square appears in the progress stripat the bottom. After a while FS_Meteo gives up and stops.Looking at the modem symbol in the PC screen I notice no interaction at all, as if nothing is being transmitted.Any clue as to what has suddenly gone wrong?At the time, I was parked at LGZA (Zakynthos, Greece).Stamatis

Guest ssurjap

It may be that their servers are down. This happens once in a while. Try restarting. If it still gives you problems, then choose GET OFFLINE WEATHER.Also, if you are using FS2004, FS5.1 may not be compatible. Download FSMETEO 6 from Marc's website.

Guest Stamatis

I am still using FS2002.I have posted a message to Marc.Thanks for replying,Stamatis