Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankcubillos

TTOOLS temporary version out!!!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is somewhat weird, when I run the this one it gives me an error saying can't find or load the traffic030409.bgl . When I go to the directory, my traffic bgl is traffic030528.bgl??? Does this happen to anyone else?

Go to www.projectai.com and check out the forums, one of the top topics has a fix for that.

>This is somewhat weird, when I run the this one it gives me>an error saying can't find or load the traffic030409.bgl . >When I go to the directory, my traffic bgl is>traffic030528.bgl??? Does this happen to anyone else? Yes of course, because its a patch....just rename your traffic file to that above.

What I'm doing now is getting the flightplans. Once the new version comes out, it will do the same thing, with some features, so I can rename the default traffic.bgl back to what it was, and copy the flightplans.

Check out the post about TTools and AFCAD in the PAI forums as well. Looks like Lee is hard at work, he too was in the FS04 beta (thank goodness).We put the temp TTools out as a good will gesture to our users, it is what PAI used during the FS04 beta. As always were happy to share our tools and knowledge.We thank you for supporting PAI, we have lots of good "stuff" in store for you!http://fsgateway.com/frank/fs9paibeta.jpg