Sign in to follow this  

I just finished installing fs9 but in my display properties within the game, the only resolution listed is 800x600x16. I was running 1280x960x32 in fs2k2. I would like to up my resolution but there is no other choice listed. I have tried at least 5 different drivers and I still get that one choice listed. My graphic card is a plain vanilla GF3 on WinXP. Can someone please help me out Thanks. Madmax1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok never mind I had my desktop extended to my second monitor, once I disabled it I got all my resolution options and was able to select the one I wanted. It looks like fs9 was looking at the second monitor as primary and since the vid card associated with that monitor is very weak, it did not allow me to go higher than 800x600. I guess no dual monitor support.

I was having the same problem. I found that if you select 1024x768x32 in the list with all the options, they will apply to both monitors. That's what I did and am dragging panels over to the second monitor ok. How about see if you can use both monitors ok while set to 1024x768x32.Boyd Barker, Senior Command CaptainDirector of Special Projects & KBOS Hub ManagerWestWind Airlines

No dice for me with multi monitor with this old SIS card. I guess I have to buy a half way decent PCI card or wait till I upgrade to a dual input AGP card soon for this to work.Madmax1