Sign in to follow this  
cheithus

Alphasim Scimitar wing vapour

Any suggestions please to eliminate the appearance of black block shape vapour streaming from the wing roots of the Alphasim Scimitar during simulated high G turns. The problem does not occur in FS2009 and the Scimitar is the only aircraft to reflect this effect in FSX.Alphasim tell me that they have not heard of this problem before. With the vapour files removed all is well - but it is a good effect if I am able to retain it.I have tried a re-install of everything to no avail. Any thoughts will be much appreciated please.My system is:CPU: i7 920 (overclocked to a stable speed of 3.8Ghz)Graphics Card: Sapphire 5850Memory: 6Gb RAMPower Supply: Corsair 750HXHard Drive: Samsung F3Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate