Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claudius

First Thoughts 2004

OK. Opened the box.Long installation, but all seemed okay at first start up.Frame rates very jerky, but basic tweaking done with filters and now very smooth.I am a 737 lover, and enjoy medium-long flights. Missing Dreamfleets 737 already!Have completed three short range 737 flights, so whats good?Its all subjective I know, but eye candy is much improved.Weather is

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree 100%I just did a nice little flight from Denver to Salt Lake City at dawn...There was some bad weather front at the mountains with lightnings and lotsa clouds enroute.While cruising there was 3 cloud layers (1 below, 1 above) and with all the lightning effects i really thought i was there !!!Since FS2004 i am a virtual cockpit user :)This sim is the best i have ever seen, just figured out the graphic settings and stuff. Overall i get ~15-20fps with all sliders maxed except the autogen at normal.I just love the ATC (requested higher crusing altitude 2 times on this flight) and the airports look much much better.I also love the taxi signs !!!GREAT job Microsoft, thank you!