Sign in to follow this  
eray9s

Setting up D60 Duke

I need some help> I like to fly with cockpit view and gps and/or radio all on second monitor and I accomplish this arrangement by loading free flight with all my flight detail I want and then clicking FLY NOW---F9 screen opens and I click F10 and select cockpit view. I put mouse on cockpit and click right side of mouse which gives me the choice of dragging that view over tto second monitor. I then do same for whagtever I want on or around the view I have on 2nd monitor--GPS, RADIO whatever.. I then go to first monitor and go to VIEW section at top of window and click FULL SCREEN. This is the way I fly using , I think, all of default planes and I would like to set up the Duke the same way or as close to same as all the default I fly. Would sure appreciate any help offered as to how I might fly duke like I set-up all the others (ON TWO MONITORS) I confess I am a slow learner so extre thanks would be sent if answers could be as detailed as possible.

I need some help> I like to fly with cockpit view and gps and/or radio all on second monitor and I accomplish this arrangement by loading free flight with all my flight detail I want and then clicking FLY NOW---F9 screen opens and I click F10 and select cockpit view. I put mouse on cockpit and click right side of mouse which gives me the choice of dragging that view over tto second monitor. I then do same for whagtever I want on or around the view I have on 2nd monitor--GPS, RADIO whatever.. I then go to first monitor and go to VIEW section at top of window and click FULL SCREEN. This is the way I fly using , I think, all of default planes and I would like to set up the Duke the same way or as close to same as all the default I fly. Would sure appreciate any help offered as to how I might fly duke like I set-up all the others (ON TWO MONITORS) I confess I am a slow learner so extre thanks would be sent if answers could be as detailed as possible.
Does the absence of replies indicate there is no way to set up this plane similar to the way I indicated I normally fly? If anyone can suggest how I should use a optimal method I would appreciate that.eray9s