Sign in to follow this  

Planes have no livery

just installed FS2004 and appear to have a problem with player plane and AI planes.After FS has been going for about five minutes and I change views from cockpit to spot, some of the AI planes have lost their paint job and appear without a livery. All else about them is normal, and they even have a number in the correct place.When I fly and look at my own plane, sometimes it alst has lost it's pant.Can anyone suggest a reason. I have done a search, but cannot find a similar problem.I am running XP Home, MS Force Feedback 2, GeForce4 Ti4600.Usinfg driver 4.2.30 and also tried 44.03. Both give the same results.I have tried changing the scenery sliders, but until I have a clue which area to look, at I am in the dark. The scenery is ok, only the planes are effected.Any help would be appreciated.Laurie

I'm running a 4600 as well but with the 4520 drives. I had this problem and under the display settings then hardware tab I changed the global max texture size to High from Massive. Try playing with that slider and see if it helps any.

Thanks QI will give that a try. Laurie