Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 and Boeing 777_300 Panel

I would appreciate some help from someone wiser than me.I installed FS2004 on my Gateway pentium 2.26 with 768 ram, and NVidia GeForce 5200 Ultra Video Crad with the latest drivers.I can see every panel with every aircraft within FS2004 except the Boeing 777-300?I have downloaded a TCA 777_300ER with a new panel and installed it separately in its own folder and when I bring up that aircraft, still can't see the panel?Ive selected a new view and used cockpit, and its identical to the main one, looking out with no panel.Where the panel should be occupying half the window, all I have is a black band?I can use any other aircraft in FS2004 and see the panels and fly except that 777_300.I would appreciate some ideas and help on this, please email me direct.I've also done a complete uninstall and reinstall, I've uninstalled my video card drivers and reinstalled them, I've extracted the 777-300 files from MSGame1.cab within the CD#1, everything......Thanks, hope someone can figure this out and help?nukefixer@aol.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!