Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike707

Does anyone know where I can a projecor for big screen display?

Have you ever seen those projectors where you pull down the big white screen in your living room turn on your pc and FS is on the screen just like those professional simulators? I am not to familiar with it but is it compatible with the PC? Does the projector even plug into the pc or does run on it's own?? I really don't know how to say it but hopefully you will follow my train on thought. Also does anyone know where I can get one?? Thanks, Joe

Hi, Joe.Epson (the printer people) makes a PC projector, but the price is pretty high-- about the cost of a high-end complete PC. I used to be an Epson-certified technician in another life, and have seen plenty of them in action. Very nice quality, but not sure if the price is worth it for a home user.Check here-- http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Product...e=yes&oid=-8178Hope that helps!Jon

Guest Mike707

A decent projector will run about $1500 to $2000 USD, although you can find them for much more. This will give a max resolution of 1024x768, although you can get a compressed 1280 res. I have used a projector from work from time to time and it is incredible. A completely different experience. Also, they can plug into the computer via the VGA port.Here is a very good website on projectors.http://www.projectorcentral.com/