Sign in to follow this  

Changing Spot Plane View - What Happened to My Red Line...

Maybe it is because I have build 30612.02 or maybe my rig or drivers can't see it where it used to be in FS2002 but it be gone. You know, the little red line that you could drag around the aircraft to get views from the rear. P4 3.2 G, GForce 4600 128 M, 1000+ RAM, 120 G HD, 21" EZIO Monitor, 45.20 NVidia driver.On a happier note I watched a documentary on Flight Simulation on the Discovery Channel Tues and they had several folk from Microsoft FS team, head shed on down, proudly talking about their COF development. This part went on about 15 minutes showing the programmers at work on, of all things, flight dynamics. Little did I know they were disabling some of them.

Seriously Folks, can anyone verify that the Spot Plane control works at all?

While waiting for a response I discovered that the RED Line for moving the Spot Plane View is only available in Windowed Mode just like the mouse cursor in the Select screen. Must be a driver deficiency. I can live with it until a fix.