Sign in to follow this  
Guest dazsworld

FS Veteran, FAA SEL PP Lost in AI

Guest dazsworld

Trying to figure out WOAI, manual AI and Military AI with frustrating results. :( I gave myself 2 weeks to figure out .bgl files, .txt files etc. I am STILL lost, and need the piece of the mental puzzle to make it come together. :( Installed: WOAI, FSX SP2Microsoft Windows Professional XP SP3Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz2 GB RAMI have high-quality AI aircraft at my airports, all Passenger Jets or Turbo props of which I have NO idea how they got there. However, I have NO GA, NO Mil of which I would love to add. I have searching forums until my eyes have gone permanently cross-eyed.I have played with different textures, swapping .bgl files (which had interesting results) and using different Freeware AI flight plan software with NO results. I thought I was smart, however, I am now getting the idea that at 42 Alzheimers must be setting in and I'm losing it. Thanks to all for any assistance you may lend.Have a wonderful week my fellow simmers!p.s. Feel free to e-mail me direct at: darrin_weis@falconbroadband.net or darrin.weis@gmail.com.I don't want to pay the exorbitant price for UT traffic again and I am NOT going to use a Pirate copy.Attached are jpg files of my folders and the aircraft (Commercial ONLY) AI traffic at one of my airports (KOMA).

Guest firehawk44
Trying to figure out WOAI, manual AI and Military AI with frustrating results. :( I gave myself 2 weeks to figure out .bgl files, .txt files etc. I am STILL lost, and need the piece of the mental puzzle to make it come together. :( Installed: WOAI, FSX SP2Microsoft Windows Professional XP SP3Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz2 GB RAMI have high-quality AI aircraft at my airports, all Passenger Jets or Turbo props of which I have NO idea how they got there. However, I have NO GA, NO Mil of which I would love to add. I have searching forums until my eyes have gone permanently cross-eyed.I have played with different textures, swapping .bgl files (which had interesting results) and using different Freeware AI flight plan software with NO results. I thought I was smart, however, I am now getting the idea that at 42 Alzheimers must be setting in and I'm losing it. Thanks to all for any assistance you may lend.Have a wonderful week my fellow simmers!p.s. Feel free to e-mail me direct at: darrin_weis@falconbroadband.net or darrin.weis@gmail.com.I don't want to pay the exorbitant price for UT traffic again and I am NOT going to use a Pirate copy.Attached are jpg files of my folders and the aircraft (Commercial ONLY) AI traffic at one of my airports (KOMA).
Here's a link to an excellent guide if you haven't seen already: http://www.gamespot.com/users/LTZH/show_bl...=m-100-25603608. It appears to be a painful process, starting and restarting FSX everytime you add a few aircraft but it appears to be possible according to the author. I use MyTrafficX Pro 5.2b which includes military AI to save me from all the frustrations you appear to be having. Best regards,Jim