Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

Finnaly its comeing

Guest freequest

Well finnaly FS2004 is comeing to my neck of the woods just got a message from gpstore that they shipped it todayQuoteGood News.Your order has been processed and is now on its way toyou.Order number 1481847 is being sent via NZ PostEnd quoteNow i can judge next week that is how good FS2004 is ... Though one thing i truly wish is that I could get a better graphics card my poor old GF2 MX-400 I dont think has the grunt in it poor thing is allready overclocked almost to melting point... But a serious lack of cash and bills stops me from getting one ... damn O well looks like mid next year I should be set to upgrade...Enough of me #### :)I hopeing that FS2004 is truely a low and slow GA dream :)Out