Sign in to follow this  

mayday now captan fs broke

oh hi.my deer family frends.i have error time now wich cause me problem with fs.i reelly hope you help me.i want to treet my deer family frends!!!!i start my fs then shortly time it goes pop back to start screen.icons feeture again!!!!it always hapens now!!!!i cant not fly at all.just goes pop and icon screen feeturing.soemtime i can be captan for shorlty time.but no longer then shortly time!!!!i am not scared not to say i cry with this error.my momsy sed that i ask heer for fixing.i think she is good with advise!!!!so pleese can frends help me with my fs????i no you can be here!!!!i thank you now verymuch#stewart.no soring.

Guest outtatimeiii

Ok, we are here to help.First off, try upgrading the DirectX on your system. Just go to Windows Update and it usually has it there. It is good to upgrade this often mainly because of fixes and upgrades.Next, tell us what kind of video card you have. Occasionally problems happen and you need to upgrade your drivers. Not a big problem usually. All you got to to is:1) right-click anywhere on your Windows desktop2) Go to Properties in that menu3) click the Settings tab on top4) press the Advanced button at the bottom5) And finally going to the Adapter tab on top.After we get those 2 settled, you can try loading FS again and see if it goes.Hope that helps,

Guest JohnN

Hi Stewart,My advise would be to un-install the program and do the following:1. Run the 'Disk Cleanup' facility (Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools and you'll see it - along with the next step)2. Defragment your Hard Disk3. Disable your Anti-virus program temporalily.4. Re-install FS20045. Enable your Anti-virus program again.By the way, if you are running Flt Sim on a different drive than drive C:/ be sure to defragment that drive as well. That's the drive where FS9.cfg is located and if that drive is badly fragmented, it could cause problems.Hope this helps.John Membrino

Guest Jozef_K

Zack Thorton wrote:"Ok, we are here to help."That is the true spirit! A very helpfull and nice answer for someone who seems to be a newbie in this forum and who has some difficulty whith the English language. Chapeau!!EDITED: after posting my message I also saw John Membrino's answer which is also very helpfull.Jozef http://www.dse.nl/~joker32/pictures/signature.jpg

oh hi.my deer deer family frends!!!!i thank you now for warmth!!!!i thourt some slippage was hapening!!!!now i see ansers!!!!ok ok.i am now engeneering my pc with ansers showen.i will get back.my video card is green in color.i am not unsure what that is????stewart.not soring but help form family frends soon will.