Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Oh ! Just dog gone great ^#$%$^%#@!!!!!!!!!!

My motherboard took a major left turn the other day so now im out 2004 till i get it fixed..............;(;(;(;(;(;(Just when it was runnin sweet................;(Anybody have any ideas on Good motherboards to run? This one is over a year and a half old so i can't find it anymore so i will have to get one that is different.P4 2.2 ghz.M/B ?????G/F4 ti 4600samsung PC 2700 512 DDRHope you all are havin fun today................;( Ed

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ed,Sorry to hear about your problems. I remember when my hard drive crashed and burned a little over a year ago. Needless to say, that was no fun either.Anyhow, onto your question. I have a very similar system than you, with the only major difference being the speed/amount of our RAM. My personal recommendation for a motherboard would be anything with an Intel chipset. Both I, and a friend of mine who just built a 2.8GHz P4 system, have used Intel chipsets with excellent results. But, motherboards are not really my strong point when it comes to computers, so I really can't be any more specific than that. Hopefully somebody else can come along and add onto this. Hope this helps. :)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)Help Fight Cancer! www.ud.comhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 44.03 Drivers)1GB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!