Sign in to follow this  

FS2004COF aircraft display problems

I have tried many drivers updates etc, but my aircraft all loose thier colour in cof. See the attached pic, any help would be appreciatedAMD 2800 +NVIDIA GF4 TI 4200 128 meg rM768 MG DDR RAMDX9BNFORCE A7N8X DELUXE BOARD

Guest firehawk44

This does not appear to be a video card problem. This happens to my aircraft if the Texture folder is not in the proper aircraft folder or the aircraft texture is not properly identified in the aircraft.cfg file. If the texture file was imported from FS2K2 for your COF 737, it may not work properly either. If you have not added aircraft or texture files from FS2K2, and you have a "clean" install of FSCOF, then recommend uninstalling FSCOF completely (make sure all folders are deleted after the uninstall is completed), and reinstall. Hope this helps.Jim Young

thanks jim i'll try a fresh install and let you know