Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

What I do like and don't using fs2004

So far I have had fs2004 for about a week and a half. Let's start with the good news shall we?Pros:Panels so far work with fs2002 work with fs2004 that I have tried.Most planes work well to.Scenery is awesome in many parts of the US.Sky color very cool! especially at dusk and dawn.3d clouds with anvil shape CBs.Lightning lights up the clouds, better lightning bolts.The ability to set a cloud layer at a distance and still be able to see it from a distance away without abrubtly coming into it.Also more detailed airports around the world.Cons:Water is to bright in many areas. It looks like the Carribean in most places in the world. I would like to to see a fix in this issue.The area where I live in San Clemente is only a little populated. Dana Point, SJC and North San Clemente is unpopulated with hills and barren. I will get the Mega scenery to correct this issue for Socal though.Visiblity could be some better. It is hard to tell when you are sitting on the ground with visiblity from 20mi- to unlimited. Then at 10mi the sky looks overcast.Maybe I'll post some screens in the screenshot forum later.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!