Sign in to follow this  
Guest Les1000

Fuel Consumption

Guest Les1000

I'm having a problem with my default planes and my posky 737, it looks like ever since I installed Wilco's ERJ V2 all my other planes are taking fuel from only one tank, requiring aileron trim to keep the wings level. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?ThanksFSX SP2 Win XP SP3

Did you make that ERJ your default plane (or any other plane)? Making an addon plane the default one can make other planes behave weird. It's best to keep the default FSX Ultralight the default plane and select the plane you want to fly from the menu everytime. When you want to fly a specific addon plane for a days or weeks, you can create a default flight with it, but be sure to create a default flight with the Ultralight as an extra step in between.Don't know if this helps but it could be a possible cause of your problems. :(

That's as good a cure as any :( This is an issue that should have been addressed back in FS9...Aircraft with complex fuel systems (4, 5, 6 or more tanks), that are "automated" (pilot can't intricately control fuel use), will set software "toggles" that another aircraft can't access (even by ctr+E).So, if you fly something like this ERJ, and then fly the Baron; the Baron's fuel-selectors can't effect the complex plumbing left in the system by the ERJ.

Guest Les1000
Did you make that ERJ your default plane (or any other plane)? Making an addon plane the default one can make other planes behave weird. It's best to keep the default FSX Ultralight the default plane and select the plane you want to fly from the menu everytime. When you want to fly a specific addon plane for a days or weeks, you can create a default flight with it, but be sure to create a default flight with the Ultralight as an extra step in between.Don't know if this helps but it could be a possible cause of your problems. :(
Yes the ERJ is my default aircraft, I'll try your suggestions and see what happens.Thanks for the adviceLes TurnerKTPA