Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roderick

FS9.config..can't find

Guest Roderick

I can open the .cfg folder in notepad but all I get is many many Explorer help icons and 3 java script files: card, cardresources and config. When I try to open config I get a "Windows Script Host" drop down with this info:Script : C:Program filesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Configconfig.jsLine: 4Char: 1Error: 'window' is undefinedCode:800A1391Source: Microsoft J Script runtime errorI don't have a clue how to get to the .cfg files where you are making the changes. Can anyone please help me? RodDell Dimension XPS P4@3.0GHz1024MB DDR SDRAM@400MHz128MB DDR ATI Radeon 9800 (latest drivers)200GB HD

Guest CargoMun

You're looking in the wrong folder mate. And the .js file isnt the right one either - thats apparently a java script file.Look into the READ ME FIRST thread on top of here on where to locate the fs9.cfg file. :)

Guest Roderick

Thanks for the help! Got it.