Sign in to follow this  
Guest fastdraw

Fslandclass Help in COF?

Guest fastdraw

I've been trying to use several of my lc files from Fslandclass in cof and the sim ctd when nearing a large airport such as vancouver or zurich. I have the files in scenerybase. Can anyone advise me on this please.Thanks in advance.

Guest UweR

H, did my e-mail reach you?I installed the Europelc.bgl to scenerybasescenery and haven

Guest fastdraw

No it didn't reach me Uwe but thanks for the attempt!I got Lago mesh installed and fslanclass for europe,namwest in sbs and darn everytime I am approaching Zurich, Vancouver and now Anchorage sooner or later it's ctd. Seems to have something to do with the airports as they are displaying.Sure wish I could get it compatable! Any further ideas? Thanks again!Charles

I suggest you install the add-on landclass in its own folder. I have a folder off of the root COF folder called "Landclass Addons". Within is the scenery subfolder (no texture subfolder), and in the scenery subfolder are the landclass bgl's. This folder is in my scenery.cfg just after the world and base entries, so the photoreal textures around airports get drawn properly wherever the landclass add-on and photoreal areas meet.Hope this can help. I do not recommend installing any add-on scenery in the MSFS default scenery folders, even if a third party vendor says to do so.-John(Author, Landclass Assistant)