Sign in to follow this  
Lynxboy

Amsterdam X

Good day,Several months ago I purchased the Mega Airport Amsterdam, during daytime it looks good, but during night time all light are big balloons on my screen. I have already tweaked the runway lights in the config file, that's ok now. But all the light that are produced by mega airport are still balloons.RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.4RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.4RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.4RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.4I am using 3 screens of each 24 inch, already found a file to reduce the lights but do not work for lighting of the airport it self, only on the runway.First I checked if REX is the issue, but after deleting it reinstalling FSX and installing mega airport Amsterdam the issue remains. Also put some afforded to find the config file for the add-on airport but cant find it. All deselected lens flair and light bloom in FSX settings.Does someone have a solution?An other issue is the frame rates, was quite surprised of the frame rate drop with mega airport Amsterdam. I went from 40-50 frames (with REX, PMDG 737 NGX and FS global) to 15 20 frames after installing Mega airport Amsterdam (during landing and taxiing). So is there some special tweak to boost my frames? Already did some tweaking of the config file. Had some results but still an average frame rate of 15-20 on the airport.Also http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html helps boosts the frame rates ( using an external frame rate limiter).Does someone have a solution?Kind regards,Dereck