Sign in to follow this  
Guest N73GX

FS2004 VC vs 2D cockpit view

Guest Dakota

I seem to get better frame rate when using the Virtual cockpit in most planes then the 2D panel. I would think the VC would take more computer resources. Whatsup with that?

Guest N73GX

>I seem to get better frame rate when using the Virtual>cockpit in most planes then the 2D panel. I would think the VC>would take more computer resources. Whatsup with that?>>I noticed the same thing in FS2k2 but the diffrence is this. If i have everthing maxed then its not that bad but I wouldnt want to try landing but I noticed this. the detail of the weather really bogged done the sim but when I veiewed down in the VC then My FR shot up considerably. WHat I am guessin at is that the sim will only render what is displayed. if no scenery is diplayed then it does not render it. I would play around with the veiws in VC (enter + shift Enter+ ctrl shift ect)Thanks