Sign in to follow this  

No aircraft Panel when in fullscreen

Hi all,Having a small bit of bother. Just after installing FS2004 and all works 100% when in window mode but when I change into fullscreen mode the aircraft panel disapears!I've just got a new Gainward Pro/680 graphics card based on the Nvidia FX5200 chip.Currently I've DirectX 9.0a installed, no choice from FS install and the latest Gainward drivers: 6.14.0010.4471I tried going back a step after the install to the older drivers that were supplied with the card but FS didn't like that at all and would crash out not alone of itself but shut down and restart the machine!!! All this is running under windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 installed.Anybody had a similar experience or any suggestionsAny help would be very much appreciated.RegardsDamien

Hi Damien, If your using an FX card you will need the 45.23 drivers from Nvidia. It might be an idea to upgrade to DirectX 9B while you're at it. I run an FX card and had your symptoms until I upgraded. Good luck.Yellowjack