Sign in to follow this  
Guest MC767

DirextX 9.1b

Guest MC767

Hello all simmers,How would Dx9.1b effect my OS Window ME and would it be a good idea to upgrade to the lastest DX?SO far, on my system (Asus MB, P3 1Ghz processor, Asus Gforce3 64mb graphic card with SB Live sound card and 768Mb memory running at 150mhz)have not [touch wood! :)] given me any problems!!! My graphics driver is 30.82 and I get around 20-24FPS.I am quiet hesitant about changing graphic drivers and the DX.Any fellow simmers using Window ME can enlighten me.Keep up the airspeed.!!

Guest JEH

>>SO far, on my system (Asus MB, P3 1Ghz processor, Asus Gforce3>64mb graphic card with SB Live sound card and 768Mb memory>running at 150mhz)>have not [touch wood! :)] given me any problems!!! You may have answered your own question. Many of the higher end machines seem to be having problems with FPS and stuttering. If you have no problems perhaps it's best to stay put.Just a thought.:-) Cheers,

Guest MC767

Jeh Thanks for quick reply, but some games and the new COF(FS2004) uses DX9,sooner or later I would have to upgrade, and just inquiring anyone that uses Window ME has any problems with the new dx9b and ways to prevent it, from those who has experienced problems.Cheers.