Sign in to follow this  
zungapinheiro

USBs ports dead & video card disconfigures

Hi GuysCan someone clarify this issue for me?1.Randomly, when I load fs, the USBs ports don´t work, there is to say that the hardwares I use like Go Flight Yoke, pedals, throtle, pitch wheel and gear up/down stay dead, no reaction. In order to make them to work, I have unplug and replug them back. When this happen, my video ''Catalist'' card gets disconfigured in most of the parametres. I have to set the parametres back again. Sometimes, after doing all those moves, the simulator works fine but sometimes gets too slow that I have to close it down and load it back.2.It's been a while since I changed my SO to windows 7 I didn't get a black screen crash which happens when approaching a destination scenery. It's a randomly crash and it doesn't happen always with the same scenery.Can anyone give me some clue of what is happening?Much apprecciationZungaMY CONFIGAMD ATHLON II 2504 GB RAMATI HIS 4850 512MB (CATALYST 10.6)WINDOWS 7 64 BITFS