Sign in to follow this  
Diego138

Problem with my Logitech 3D Pro Stick

Hi Guys, I have started again the FSX Business after I was away for some years. Now I have a problem with my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The front wheel of the Airplane in the game cant be handled correct. despite of what aircraft i choose, the wheel shows to the right. And of course the plain goes right. If I try to calibrate it I can turn the stick to the right down to 0% but to the left only down to 22%. I tried USB in the back of the PC as well as the one on the front. The curious thing is, that I had the same problem a couple off years ago on another PC with a Microsoft Force feed Back as well. So could it be a mechanical problem? And can it be solved in some matter? The machine I am running it on is WIN 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. And all drivers are the newest. Thank you for listening and maybe someone had equal experiences and might help?