Sign in to follow this  

FS9 - Problem with FUEL settings...

I have noticed the following 2 problems with fuel settings in FS9:-1. This problem occurs when trying to load 100% fuel to jet/turboprop aircraft when the option to "Show fuel by weight" option is checked - it does not occur in piston-engined aircraft, or if that option is unchecked: when setting "100%" or the maximum number of kilograms, clicking on "Okay" causes an error message to appear, saying that I should set a figure between "0 and XXXX kg" where XXXX is, in fact, the max available & the number I actually set.2. I can avoid getting the above error message by setting less than full tanks, but then the number of kilos shown in the menu does not agree with the figure which subsequently appears in the fuel gauges on the instrument panel, which show a figure somewhat lower.Anyone else come across this, or know how to fix it?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, I have run across the same problem with my PMDG 737NG. I can load 99.9% of capacity with no problem but if I enter 100% capacity I receive an error pop-up stating "Please enter a number betwee 0-8629. 8629 just happens to translate to 100% which provokes the error pop-up. 8620 is accepted. I hope there are others who mhave seen and who will respond with what they experience.Regards to all