Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

To all Ariane 737 panel owner: how do you...

Hi friends,i bought that wonderful panel last week and now it's coupled with last released v.2 KLM 734.How do you folks managed to manually start the engines in FS2004?Coming from months of DF737 it should just took me a few minutes to get that thing on, but instead???I followed every step on the checklist but N1 increases until reaching 20, i open fuel but engine doesn't start; after that N1 returns to 0.The only way a can get engines on is FS2004 autostart CTRL+E :-erks.If i switch from a default B737 with engines on and cut off fuel cannot start engines anymore.I'm the only one?Thanks for helpingLuigi ;-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

...............................................................if at the beginning of the procedure i hit CTRL+SHIFT+F4 then startup goes straight forward. Sounds like a fuel related trouble.But i'm sure that i opened fuel using the white levers just below throttle! Also all fuel pumps were on before startup engines.And also avionics are off and cannot turn them on in any way; i also tried aliasing panel with several 737 but avionics are dead :-(Can only get full functionality switching from another aircraft with engines on.At this point it is not possible to fly, w/o avionics and Autopilot.Surely one of you has figured out this thing!Luigi ;-)