Sign in to follow this  
lmponte

Around the world flight - I need partners!

Hey guys!I recently started an Around the World trip in FS2004 with DF Cessna 152. I departed from Seattle (Brementon Nat'l), where I finished my virtual training, and I'm heading south. I am currently at Crescent City, California. Now my idea is: I'd like to fly different aircrafts throughout the trip (small aircrafts only, no commercial planes), but that wouldn't be very realistic, unless I had another pilot to take over the other aircraft and bring it over. That way we could all fly the whole trip and using different aircrafts.I don't want to start a frantic trip like one of those races. When you remember to check out how's it going, you figure out it has already finished!If you guys would like to participate, don't hesitate, and send me an email to one of the emails posted on my signature! Let's have some fun!Maybe we could work something out, a website or something to organize this.Thank you guys!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/30195.jpg___________________________________________________ Lu