Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike20

FS9 and system resources

Guest Mike20

Hi all I have only had FS9 for a couple of weeks and still have FS2002 on my computer on a seperate drive, and I have noticed a strange thing with the system resources, after running FS2002 for a few hours I can exit and check the systems resources and they will be at 95 percent, but after running FS9 for the same amount of time it slows down and when I exit, the system resources are at 89 percent and I have to reboot to get them back to 95 percent can any one cast any light on why FS9 is not giving back the mem after it finishes also is this what causes it to start slowing down after running for a while. My specs are AMD2.2+ athalon cpu with 512 meg of fast ram geforce2pro ultra 64 and a 80meg high speed drive I am not a computer wizz so would apreciate any help or opinions on this. kind regards to all Mike

Guest Mike20

Have to bump this one as I cant believe I am the only one who has noticed this hope someone has some ideas out there thanks all mike