Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Another try.... for help...

Maybe I didn't explain well before......I was wondering if someone had smilar problem and got around this.I can's see FSNavigator in full screen when my AntiAllising is set to other then 4x or 4xS values I can only run 2x the clouds are just to hard to set to anything higher and also running it Off is too ugly regardless the resoulution.Also it affects AdvDispaly and some FS2004 menues which will not display proparly at 2x AA setting, like choose aircraft menu.I run FS pretty much all to the MAX and in 1280x1024x32 with 2xAA and 4xAF preformance is good at that just the problem with FSNav not displaying rather flickering somewhere in the background.ThanksHere is some system info of mine:ASUS P4PE, P4 2.53, 512RAM, GF4 Ti4200 45.23 DriversMaybe someone else has similar setting and running other drivers no problem would like your info.Thanks againAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Andy,I have the same issue as you do (it seems). I have an GF4 MX420 with the latest certified drivers and if I set AA to anything other than 4x or 4xS, both AdvDisplay and FSNav flicker and/or disappear from view.But for me it's not that big an issue since AA brings the framerate down a tad too much for my taste.