Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tekneek

FS2002 - Starting over and looking for best path to happiness...

I am still using FS2002, and will be for a while. I am noticing now that there is just too much cruft in the game. I have added bits and pieces over time, and do not even remember what all I have done to it. There are double flights in AI at times, resulting in commercial airliners doing some sort of formation flying into airports, and so on. I am wondering if any of you could give me a 'best tips' sort of way to start over, and to begin adding features/etc to the sim. I am generally looking at free options, since that is all I have ever had installed into it anyway. I had a lot of Project AI things in there, which were brilliant, although some of them never seemed to actually generate traffic in the FS world. Ideally, I would like to be able to generate flights to/from any airport. Something I would like to do, but had not yet tackled, was having routine flights in/out of the various military bases. It would be a lot of fun to watch some AI activity around those. :)Sounds like FS9 is great. Once the price drops, I might be able to fit it into our budget.Thanks...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!