Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Compile error. Help please.

Guest Frank Betts

I get this error when I try to compile a scenery made with FS Design Pro I am working on. Seems there is a change I can make so the program will handle more complex Macro's. I just can't remember how and where that is.Error in macro file C:PROGRA~1MICROS~4FSSCEN~1MACROSMACROSIDAHOS~1SILVAQ~1.API line 3155 -> EndA -> -> Linebuffer (65534) overflow, line 67/1345 truncated ! -> fatal error, code: 32767Scasm compilation status: aborted

It means your macro is too large. That is to say, your macro has too many polys, etc. for SCASM to be able to compile it properly. There are two solutions: 1 - split your macro into several peices, and compile them as seperate macros. Each macro can keep the same reference point, so that when you load them into Airport (or whatever) you can simply place them all at the same location to keep them aligned properly.2 - try compiling directly from FSDS. I've had some luck doing it this way too. It can be a bit trickier to get it to line up with the rest of your scenery.- Martin

Guest Frank Betts

Ahhh Thanks Martin for the quick reply. I will do the separate Macro thing. It just seems there was a change you could make so that the SCASM program would handle larger Poly counts. Hmmm maybe I am just thinking of something else