Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wabey

737ng MLU

Last night I sadly discovered that im not going to be able to run FSX with the the display as clear as i'd like, but with FS9 i can run all the complexities on extreme and it goes like a charm.With the bitter taste of dissapointment in my mouth im going to give my 737ng a Mid Life Up Grade!! Big%20Grin.gif I've started with downloading a whole new CFM soundpack, new call outs for the GPWS, and i've had a friend record me the trim wheel and speedbrake deploy on landing from an RYR 738 from the flightdeck.These are all now in and it sounds better than before and if you PM me i'll happily send you the links/soundfiles.The problem thats bugging me, is at night, when the nosewheel light is on, you get the wing lights come up on the ground (even if they aren't on) and it bugs the hell out of me! Does anyone know what you can delete (if any) in the aircraft CFG that will get rid of the light textures for them??Is there a download out there for the strobes and landing lights to make them a bit more realistic?Also..... i come with cap in hand on this one, would anyone be able to give me a step by step (idiot) proof guide on how to create liveries for the 737... although I am pretty useless, would someone be kind hearted enough to paint me a couple of textures... money or beer will be sent. (im serious)!! :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!