Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dennis_G

1900D Cabin View

I am enjoying my 1900D in FSX very much. I have noticed there is no cabin view. The cabin is there if I walk through walls, but there is no camera definition to take me to the cabin properly. Has anyone done a camera definition they would like to share?Thank youDennis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I playerd around with some camera definitions and came up with the following. It will add a "Cabin" selection to your aircraft views and put you into the starboard side on the cabin looking aft. You'll also be able to see the boarding ladder raise and lower when you open the door (shift+E). This has been tested with FSX, model.vccab, and panel.vc. Just copy into the aircraft.cfg file after the last camera defininition. My last one was #7, so 8 worked for me. Yours could be different.Dennis[Cameradefinition.8]Title = CabinGuid = {5247FFB2-8688-4c7c-80F2-D9E13031E81E}Origin = CenterSnapPbhAdjust = SwivelSnapPbhReturn = FALSEPanPbhAdjust = SwivelPanPbhReturn = FALSETrack = NoneShowAxis = FALSEAllowZoom = TRUEInitialZoom = .70ShowWeather = YesInitialXyz = .70, 1.6, 2.5InitialPbh = 10, 0, 220XyzAdjust = TRUECategory=AircraftMomentumEffect=FALSEClipMode=Minimum

I am enjoying my 1900D in FSX very much. I have noticed there is no cabin view. The cabin is there if I walk through walls, but there is no camera definition to take me to the cabin properly. Has anyone done a camera definition they would like to share?Thank youDennis