Sign in to follow this  
rvc70

FSD Cessna O-2A

I know this is published somewhere but for the life of me I cannot find it. How do you get rid of the tool box, ladder, etc. that is attached to the FSD Cessna O-2A plane. I couldn't find it in the documents that come with the plane and couldn't find anything on their web site. I was told how to do it quite a while back but cannot locate what it was, I just reinstalled the plane. I hope I am asking this in the right forum. Thank you.

I know this is published somewhere but for the life of me I cannot find it. How do you get rid of the tool box, ladder, etc. that is attached to the FSD Cessna O-2A plane. I couldn't find it in the documents that come with the plane and couldn't find anything on their web site. I was told how to do it quite a while back but cannot locate what it was, I just reinstalled the plane. I hope I am asking this in the right forum. Thank you.
I think you have to close the window and the ladder, etc. will go away...

I think you have to close the window and the ladder, etc. will go away...
o.k. - just tried it and you have to open the window, click on the ladder, and it will go away...-hth

Sorry it took me so long to respond I have been out of town. Thank you very much for the reply. I haven't been able to try it yet because every time I try to load the O-2A I get the "Failed to read from file" and I have no idea what causes this to happen. I have an entry on this forum asking the question but have not had any responses that work, but thanks again.

o.k. - just tried it and you have to open the window, click on the ladder, and it will go away...-hth
OK, I tried your suggestion but for some reason it did not work. I can open the window but am not able to remove the outside items. Not sure why it would work for you but not for me.

Dont click through the window but click in the open space between the window and the plane.

If you are referring to the opening of the window (after opening it), it does not work. If not, I don't know what you are referring to. It seems to me there was another method of doing it but as I said I don't remember what it was.

OK, I found out how to make this work. You have to have the plane in 2D view before it will work. I had it in spot view. Everything works fine now but thanks a lot for your help.

OK, I found out how to make this work. You have to have the plane in 2D view before it will work. I had it in spot view. Everything works fine now but thanks a lot for your help.
Glad you got it sorted. Have a good one...