Sign in to follow this  

Autopilot - Can't keep up with my turns !! Lag's s s s ....

Hi All,I have a model of a C210 which I have customize over the years (mainly Gauges to replicate the real C210N I fly). Panel based around the orig. 182(IFR) using the std. Bendix King AP, and works great with 2000, 2002 and now on 2004. However, a problem that has always plagued me with the model is that, there is far to much LAG in the AUTOPILOT when making a turn of more than ..... say, 40 degrees in "one hit" using the Heading Bug on the HSI.E.g.; usually looses 600 fpm in the initial turn and then "Over Corrects" its-self and gains altitude at a rate of anything up to 1500 fpm in order to re-gain the original level prior to the turn. The whole process can take about a minute (climb/descend) by the time the Auto has finally "sorted its-self out" (and of course whilst this is going on, the model looses/gains altitude by several hundred feet.)I was wondering if the problem could be corrected in the [AUTOPILOT] section of the AIRCRAFT.CFG file and How ? or for that matter anywhere else !!!! .........So Please Guys' any help would be most appreciated...........!Regards Brian