Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

fs2004 strange behavior

Last night I had some problems with fs2004 that I had never had. I downloaded the lasted xp automatic updates, and I had some sound problems as well as very low frame rates in the cockpit put not on the outside of the plane panning around. I was flying the BeachKing 350 at the time.I set my weather for certain parts and tookoff from Frankfurt Main and the takeoff seemed like a slideshow to me. Just very wierd. I tried London Heathrow, same thing. I restarted the sim and it was fine then. However my sound wouldn't work for some reason. I turned my volume up but still no luck. I finnaly restarted the computer and it came back. This happened a couple of times at different locations but the same kind of anomlies. I also think my water color at night seems way to light, like a green color so I think I will turn water effects off when I am flying at night, but keep it on at dusk.My recent downloads are:Most recent Win XP Pro Auto updatesOcean FXIFDG 757 DeltaIf anyone has any idea or has had similar problems maybe after the most recent updates, however I can't be sure that is the problem please post below.Thank You,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!