Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

If we have active cockpits, why can't someone

install a hotbutton like we have for everything else, that will bring up the GPS windows, etc. Sometimes, it is nice to get to the GPS in the Kingair for example.P4 2.81024 DDRAM800 Bus36 gig SATA hardrive80 gig harddriveATI Radeon 9700 ProCH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -270 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I just use the -shift+2- or -shift+3-, that usually brings up the GPS. I always fly from VC, so i set a button on my joystick to bring up the GPS. or did you mean a clickable gauge to bring up the GPS?joe

I like your suggestions. I was just wondering if we could make the little hotspots, like checklist, GPS, FMC, etc. a hotspot in the 3-d cockpit so that we can click there to bring up the bigger 2-d panel.P4 2.81024 DDRAM800 Bus36 gig SATA hardrive80 gig harddriveATI Radeon 9700 ProCH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -270 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."