Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

Editvoicepak3.0 problems

Guest P3_Super_Bee

My appoligies for posting here, but for one reason or another can't get logged into PAI's fourm.But in any case I have installed EVP 3.0 and when I try to start the program I get this error:"The Resistry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftFlight Simulator8.0' is missing or does not point to a valid installation of Flight Simulator. If you don't know how to fix manually, please reinstall Flight Simulator."I'm sorry I'm not reinstalling Flight Simulator, is there anyone who knows how to fix manually??? I have looked through the threads here and at PAI, but didn't see anything that relates.I am using MS2K4, With a P4 2.53ghz, 1.24ghz RAM, Windows XP Home(and yes, I am installing on the admin profile.)Thanks,

:-outta

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Guest lmoelleb

Ooops, looks like I did not get the path updated in the error message. The flight simulator version should obviously have been 9.0. :)Besides this, see the FAQ on the EditVoicepack home page./Lars

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Lars, Thank You. I even looked at the EVP Home page, don't know how I missed it the first time around. Tried doing the RegEdit, but no joy. Though with the tip on the home page was able to reinstall MSFS without any pain, as well as get EVP3.0 up and runnning. Thanks agian.

:-outta

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child