Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

ActiveCamera - Remembering Presets

Guest jase439

Can active camera be configured so that it remembers the last preset you used when switching views? For instance, if I was last using Preset #2 and I switch to cockpit mode and back to VC mode - can AC be configured to automatically revert back to the last camera position?Currently, everytime I switch out of VC mode and back into it later, the camera settings are lost and I keep having to hit CTRL+NUMBER to reset my view.Well, let me further clarify - when I switch back to VC mode the camera position returns to the position it was last at, but the camera orientation ALWAYS faces forwards. How can I get AC to remember both its facing *and* its last orientation?J

Guest jase439

I'll answer my own question :) Seems like if you pan the view with the mouse or joystick hat after choosing a preset, AC will then refresh its orientation and save it away. If you just use the preset by itself (without panning the view), it won't remember the camera orientation only the position.