Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ataka

Frame Rate Drop - Pls Help

Guest Ataka

Hi all, I have encounted a major problem with FS9 this morning. Yesterday I was fly FS9, no problems and I was getting good FPS. Today I went to have a fly and now I have a major problem. When I am sitting in the default cessna (any aircraft for that matter) I am only getting 6-7FPS. Then when I throttle up and start to roll, my frames drop to 1FPS. The funny thing is that, once my wheels leave the ground, my frame go back up to 7-8FPS.This is only affecting my FS9. I have tried other games on my system and they all work fine. I have the latest drivers (52.16), and I have tried deleting my FS9.cfg file (still have the same problem)I dont understand it, yesterday I was flying with frames of about 20FPS (I have my frame rate locked at 20FPS) and had no problems. This morning, it's a different story.....Please could someone give me some advice to what is going on. Is any one else having this problem ?ThanksAtakaP4 2.8 (800FSB) with HTGigabyte 2004 GT Edition M/B (Intel 865PE)2x512 DDR400 RAM120Gig 7200rpm SATA HDDAGP GeForce FX5600 256MD Video Card (52.16)PCI GeForce 4 MX440-SE 64MD Video Card (52.16)XP Home