Sign in to follow this  
Guest A340-300 fan

Weird problem in FS2004

Guest A340-300 fan

whenever i close out of FS2004 i still see the icon on the bar at the bottom, then i right click it and press close and says that FS has expirienced a problem or something like that, can someone please help me? thanks alotadamYou cant truley understand flying until you have actually tasted and felt it.

Guest A340-300 fan

bumpadamYou cant truley understand flying until you have actually tasted and felt it.

Guest Raw75sy

I've had the same problem. Who knows? I'm just happy that I finally got it to run without crashing every 10 minutes. If it crashes the system when I exit that's fine with me as long as it runs when I want it to...If this is your only problem consider yourself lucky!!s

Guest Tony_A

I think this is normal for FS2004. I run FreeRAM, a program to free up memory. This shows a small icon in the tooltray with the available free ram and a small bar graph. I've noticed that when exiting FS2004 the free RAM is down to near zero and then zooms up again once the FS2004 icon finally disappears from the bottom. I assume that FS2004 is doing what all good progams should do and giving the RAM back to the system. Tony