Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

Bill Lyons' latest textures (Nov. 07)

Just installed Lyons latest textures (11/7/03)- I installed and test drove the windy water textures, and all I have to say is (think Tony the Tiger) They're Grreat! I can think of no negative criticism with these. I don't know how he did it but when you look straight down you can see cloud reflections in the water and as you look out the waves gently rise and fall to what I think would be the correct height. And the reflection of the sun on the water? The best I've seen yet.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If this doesn't get Bill another award, there's no justice. Thanks Bill!:-waveAnd if this doesn't get MS to realise that their own programmers need help for the next version of FS from specially-selected members of this community, they're blind.:-hmmmAllcott

I noticed it said these were for bush flying. How do they work out at high altitudes? Do they look unrealistic when flying high?

Hi,I just want to say thanks to Bill and Lynn too! I haven't had a chance to fly with them much yet, but I bought their latest Custom Classics VI which I hope helps them out. ;)Cheers,Jim