Sign in to follow this  
Guest CargoMun

Afcad question,........................

Guest Ed_S

ooooops!I'm sorry, just relized wrong question. need traffic tools not afcad.Very sorry...............................I am having a problem getting an aircraft to do Touch and Go's..This is what is in my Flight Plan file:AC#24,N4963G,50%,24Hr,VFR,06:59:46,TNG09:59:56,000,R,1002,F70,13:59:53,TNG14:59:49,000,R,1002,F70But all it will do is 1 circuit, land and park. I thought it should continue to do TNG's until the time alotted was up and then it would land and park until the next start.Any help appreciated as alway's.Thank's

Guest CargoMun

To be honest I dont think anybody knows the answer to that question. At least not until MS releases the SDK for the different parts of the sim such as AI.Some have mentioned that the @ symbol in FS9 now means go around and staying in pattern where it used to mean arriving on time.But as I mentioned, its not clear yet to anybody it seems how ai traffic performs 100%.